We may need to make changes to these Terms from time to time for many reasons. For example, we may need to reflect updates in how the Services work or changes in the law. You should look at these Terms regularly, which are posted on the Site. If we make a material change to these Terms, we will notify you by posting a notice on the Site. If you are a registered user, we will also send an email to the email address you most recently provided to us prior to the material change taking effect. Therefore, it is important that you keep your account information, including email address, updated. Any material change to these Terms will be effective automatically 30 days after the revised Terms are first posted or, for users who register or otherwise provide consent during this 30-day period, at the time of registration or consent, as applicable.
Your acceptance of these Terms allows You to use the Site, its Services and content ("Content") as described below. You are allowed to download and print Content of the Site ("Site Content") for personal, non-commercial or commercial use. Site Content, including text, design, data, logos and other material featured on this Site is protected under copyright law, trademark and other regulations. All Site Content is property of the Site. For each authorized copy of Site Content, You are obligated to keep the copyright, trademark and any other similar protected rights contained in the original Site Content. Services and other features can be used only by users who have subscribed for a free or paid subscription plan and their request quota has not been exceeded.
By using Vanedix site and Services you agree to:
1. create an account for you.
2. be contacted about our products and services that might be of interest to you.
3. receive additional information such as newsletters, polls or other information from affiliated companies.
4. generate reports about the use of the sites and services.
All Vanedix Site users agree NOT to:
1. use Content on any other web site UNLESS YOU HAVE SPECIAL PERMISSION
2. copy any of Content in a way that violates these terms.
3. do any action that may intentionally overload Vanedix Site infrastructure and may cause any Denial of Service or harm the Site and services in any way.
4. transmit, submit, store or destroy Content in violation of any applicable law or any Terms.
5. harm or attempt to harm the security of Site.
6. change or delete any contents published by other person or entity.
7. harass group or individuals.
8. use Site or Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, submit and display content that is vulgar, abusive, racial, pornographic or indecent in any way.
9. use any tools for gathering or extraction methods such as crawlers if not permitted by other terms.
Violations of the system security may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of Your account and profile, passwords or secured links. You are not allowed to share Your account information, password, secured links or any confidential information with third parties. You are solely responsible for all uses of Site and Services. You are responsible for the reliability of your posts on Site. Your acknowledge that by canceling Your account or in case Your account is terminated, all Your information from the Site will be marked for removal and may be deleted from our database. Vanedix reserves its right to limit the use of any feature at any time.
Vanedix Site and Services does not warrant that the pages or services available at this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the content, materials, services, software, texts, graphics and links. Vanedix site, services, information, data and content are provided "as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Vanedix disclaims any warranties whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Vanedix is not responsible if the use of the Site or Services results in the need of servicing equipment or incur any other costs. Vanedix is not responsible for such costs. Vanedix disclaims all warranties including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Vanedix is not responsible and liable for any damage resulting from the use or inability to use the Site.
Vanedix's maximum liability arising out of or in connection with any Vanedix site or your use of Vanedix content, regardless of the cause of action will not exceed 1 USD.
These Terms will remain valid and in effect until You are a User of any Vanedix Site or Services. Vanedix reserves its right to pursue all of its legal claims, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from Vanedix Site and immediate termination of Your registration. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.